Quality Assurance Schedules
The Quality Assurance Schedules describe the relationship between the member institutions and the University of London Worldwide as to how formal decisions are made about a programme.
Processes or functions relating to programme lifecycle, assessment, student lifecycle/experience, relationships with Recognised Teaching Institutions, MOOCs and Review are listed.
The schedules indicate which body is responsible for coordinating and managing the process, as well as the mechanisms for the consideration and formal approval of decisions.
The schedules are maintained by the Quality Team within the Student and Academic Services Directorate of the University of London Worldwide and are updated annually in consultation with the member institutions.
You can view the Quality Assurance Schedules for each member institution below:
- Birkbeck (PDF)
- Goldsmiths (PDF)
- City (PDF)
- King's College London (PDF)
- UG Laws (PDF)
- PG Laws (PDF)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (PDF)
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (PDF)
- Queen Mary University of London (PDF)
- Royal Holloway (PDF)
- Royal Veterinary College (PDF)
- School of Advanced Study (PDF)
- SOAS University of London (PDF)
- UCL Institute of Education (PDF)
- University College London (PDF
- University of London (PDF)