Royal Veterinary College Careers Service
The Royal Veterinary College is the largest and longest-established vet school in the English-speaking world and is a college of the University of London.
The RVC Careers Service helps students to start thinking about their career options early on and to develop their employability skills during their time at RVC, both independently and through curriculum-based activities. They work closely with the various courses at RVC to offer relevant workshops and also provide individual support for students.
The Careers Service offers:
- Relevant, timetabled workshops
- One-to-one guidance discussions to help students and recent graduates with career decision making and queries
- Guidance on preparing CVs, covering letters and job applications
- Practice interviews and tips on how to handle assessment centres
- Support to help students and recent graduates identify your transferable skills
- Access to a range of resources and the Job Online jobs board