SAS Careers Service
Founded in 1994, the School of Advanced Study at the University of London is the only institution in the UK that is nationally funded to promote and facilitate research in the humanities
The School of Advanced Study is dedicated to supporting the career and personal development of its students and graduates. Students are provided with guidance and support in their career development from the University of London Careers Service.
The SAS Careers Service offers expertise and experience in working with students and graduates of all ages and at all stages of career development. They offer help to any School postgraduate student interested in developing their careers, either progressing within their current field of work or changing to a new sector or role.
- In-depth career discussions and guidance,
- Help with CV and interview skills,
- Practice interview preparation,
- Online careers resources,
- Weekly vacancy lists of part-time jobs, internships and graduate schemes