User Advisory Forum
The User Advisory Forum provides an opportunity for our members to have a say in the future of Senate House Library.
The User Advisory Forum provides an opportunity for our members to have a say in the future of Senate House Library. It is a space for students, academics, alumni, and private researchers to provide feedback about our services and programmes and for Library staff to understand more about the needs and experience of our users. The feedback from forum members is used to develop future Library services.
The benefits of being a forum member:
- Contribute to shaping the services and programmes of the Library
- Priority access to themed exhibition and library events and previews
- Receive a £25 voucher at the end of the year
- Certificate in recognition of contribution.
About the forum
The forum meets three times a year and may take place online or at Senate House in January and June and November.
The forum serves as a space where Library members are able to:
- Have a say about our collections, resources and services.
- Get involved with and have discussions about library policies.
- Participate in conversations about the Library’s business operations and services, which ensures greater visibility, accountability and transparency with our users.
View or download the full Terms of Reference (PDF 224 KB)
Please note that the forum is not meeting in 2023.