Document Supply Service
Senate House Library’s Document Supply Service can be used to request items not held by Senate House Library (SHL). We can also provide scans of items in our collection for members and non-members.
Members of SHL can take advantage of the following services:
- Request an item not held at Senate House Library through the interlibrary loans and copy service.
- Request SHL books to be posted to your home address through the postal loans service (UK addresses only).
Services for non-members
We can provide copies of most items in our collection.
- View information about reproductions.
- The Digitisation Studio offers a bespoke solution for digitising fragile, rare or archival material.
Supplying to other libraries
- Information about supplying interlibrary loans for other libraries.