You will also analyse the decisions firms make about financing their investments in productive capital.
- Unit 1: Perspectives on Corporate Finance
- Unit 2: Net Present Value and Capital Budgeting Decisions
- Unit 3: Risk, Capital Market Equilibrium and Capital Budgeting Decisions
- Unit 4: Efficiency of Capital Markets and Implications for Corporate Financing Decisions
- Unit 5: Dividend Policy
- Unit 6: Capital Structure I
- Unit 7: Capital Structure II: Information Asymmetries and Agency Costs
- Unit 8: Mergers
- one three-hour unseen written examination (70%)
- two tutor marked assignments (30%)
- Hillier, D, S Ross, R Westerfield, J Jaffe, & B Jordan (2016) Corporate Finance, 3rd Edition, McGraw-Hill Education.