Creative Programming for Digital Media and Mobile Apps
This course is for anyone who would like to apply their technical skills to creative work ranging from video games to art installations to interactive music, and also for artists who would like to use programming in their artistic practice.
About this course:
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Write creative, audiovisual programs in the processing environment that run on desktop and mobile.
- Programatically manipulate sound in creative ways
- Display images and image sequences
- Generate interactive, algorithmic graphics
- Work with a 2D physics engine to create a basic game
Additional resources will be provided for students with no programming background.