Fundamentals of Marketing Strategy
In this MOOC you will be able to explore key and relevant marketing models and concepts in the formulation of an effective marketing strategy. You will also engage in research and learn about the application of these models to understand effective marketing strategies that can be employed in a competitive business environment.
About this course:
This course provides students with theoretical knowledge and insights into the practical implementation of an effective marketing strategy, focussing on the importance of conducting marketing environmental analysis in an effective way to give businesses a competitive advantage in a very dynamic business environment.
The topics we cover include:
- The marketing environment audit
- Conducting audits of the macro and micro-marketing environments for an organisation
- Implementation of an effective marketing strategy.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Select and appropriately use a variety of strategic marketing conceptual tools to adequately assess the marketing environment for an organisation.
- Using suitable concepts and frameworks develop effective marketing strategies, demonstrating how theory may be applied in marketing practice.
- Evaluate from a managerial perspective the marketing concepts applied in a range of practical settings.