International Business Essentials
MOOC - Specialisation
This MOOC specialisation from the University of London is designed to help you develop and build the essential business, academic, and cultural skills necessary to succeed in further study and in international business.
About this course
This course provides insight into the key professional skills needed by managers at all levels of an organisation. You will learn key skills such as how to make a positive first impression; how to become a role model at work; effective time and resource management; and networking.
You will also learn how to create a business plan, which could be for a range of ideas, including an internal project, or a new start up.
MOOCs in this specialisation:
- Professional Skills for International Business
- Management Skills for International Business
- Quantitative Foundations for International Business
- Statistics for International Business
- International Business Environment
- International Business Capstone
You can access individual courses in this specialisation for free (in audit mode) or pay a monthly subscription fee to complete the full specialisation and receive your certification.
If completed successfully, you may be able to use your certificate from this specialisation as part of the application process for the University of London Global MBA.
- More information about the Global MBA
- This specialisation is endorsed by CMI