- Unit 1: Static Games of Complete Information
- Unit 2: Dynamic Games of Complete Information
- Unit 3: Static Games of Incomplete Information
- Unit 4: Dynamic Games of Incomplete Information
- Unit 5: Hidden Action (Moral Hazard)
- Unit 6: Hidden Characteristics (Adverse Selection)
- Unit 7: Auctions
- Unit 8: General Competitive Equilibrium
- one three-hour unseen written examination (70%)
- two tutor marked assignments (30%)
- Gibbons, R (1992) A Primer in Game Theory, Harvester Wheatsheaf.
- Campbell, DE (2006) Incentives: Motivation and the Economics of Information, 2nd Edition, Cambridge University Press.