You are here:

MPhil and PhD

Higher / Research degrees

If you are looking to study for a higher degree please contact one of the Member Institutions or research institutes of the University.

Study for a MPhil or PhD at one of our Member Institutions in London.

For higher degrees an undergraduate degree in a related subject is often a pre-requisite, and a UK Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard will normally be required. In certain subjects professional qualifications and experience may also be considered ... please contact an MI directly for further information