Working with alumni
University of London Careers Service works closely with our Development Office to provide a range of opportunities for alumni to share their experiences and support the career development of current students and recent graduates.
Alumni can get involved by:
- speaking on one of our expert panels about your career and role
- facilitating or co-delivering a workshop
- providing a case study, testimonial or thought leadership piece to support our careers education
- advertising a vacancy to our current students
- being interviewed on our podcast ‘Global Careers Calls’.
Once your course finishes you will automatically be directed to the Alumni portal: my.london.ac.uk/group/alumni where you will find some additional careers and employability resources for your ongoing career development.