Skip to main content
Institute in Paris

Finding funding

Information on funding opportunities available to students at University of London Institute in Paris.

Undergraduate students from the UK

Undergraduate students from outside the UK

If you are a student applying from outside the UK, you are not entitled to apply for funding from the UK Government towards your tuition or living costs. Your own government may, however, provide a scholarship scheme to help you study overseas, or there may be banks in your country that offer international student loans.

We advise you to contact your local British Embassy, Consulate or British Council offices for advice regarding support for studies at the University of London Institute in Paris.

Postgraduate students

The Institute in Paris provide a postgraduate-taught degree in MA Urban History and Culture. Please refer to the course webpage and navigate to the funding your study section for details on sources of funding.