Senate House Library User Survey 2022 now closed
Thank you to everyone who completed the Senate House Library user survey. The survey closed on 17 July 2022.
The Library User Survey is now open! Have your say about the library services and collections you value and how you would like to see the library improve to reflect your study needs and plan for the future.
We are offering three library members a chance to win a £50 National Book Token for completing the survey. The survey has 9 questions and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. All answers and results will be anonymous.
Complete the survey and enter the prize draw
To take part in the survey, click on the link below or copy the URL into your web browser. If you would prefer a paper copy, please ask at the 4th floor service desk.
The survey will close on Sunday 17 July 2022.
Read about the service improvements we have made in the last two years in response to your feedback and the Senate House Library survey in 2020.
For more information or if you have any questions about the survey, please contact email@example.com
Prize draw terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to our current members only*. Employees of the University of London will not be included in the prize draw.
- Each prize includes one of three £50 National Book Tokens. Only one entry allowed per person. Prizes are non-transferable. There will be no cash or prize alternative.
- The winner will be chosen at random. All email addresses will be kept confidential and will not be linked to survey responses. We will not keep names and email addresses for any other purpose and we will not keep your email address for longer than the length of the administration of the prize draw, after which we shall delete in accordance with retention best practice. All your survey responses will remain anonymous.
- Entry to the prize draw will close on 17 July 2022. Anyone who submits a survey after this time will not be entered.
- The winner will be notified about how to collect the prize by email and will be asked to sign to acknowledge receipt of the prize.
- The winners will be given 7 days to acknowledge our communication. If the winners do not respond within the given time, we reserve the right to pick a replacement winner and withdraw the prize.
- By entering and claiming the prize, the winner agrees for the use of their name in any publicity material.
- The Library reserves the right to withdraw or modify this competition at any time.
- By entering the prize draw you are accepting these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Users whose membership expired after 1st September 2021 are also eligible to take part in the prize draw.