MindView is a professional mind mapping software that allows you to visually brainstorm, organize and present ideas:
- Brainstorm your project plan in a mind map
- Export to Word and PowerPoint
- Apply task information and resources
- Built-in gantt chart and project timeline
- Integration to Microsoft Project
- Export and synchronize tasks with Outlook
- More details are available via this video over at YouTube.
From reading on-screen text aloud to researching and checking written work, Read&Write makes many everyday tasks easier:
- Hear web pages and documents read aloud to improve reading comprehension, with choice of natural voices
- Understand unfamiliar words with text and picture dictionaries
- Develop writing skills with word prediction
- Support independent student research with valuable study skills tools
Watch TextHelp videos [via YouTube].
TextHelp Quick Reference [PDF, 311KB]
Read and Write Quick Reference Guide [PDF, 218KB]
ClaroRead is a text to speech screen reader software, to assist with reading and writing. It includes the following features:
- The ability to read out loud on-screen text, including pdfs and word documents, or read aloud even as you type.
- Visual tools to colour, highlight, and focus on text as it is spoken.
- Converts scanned books and documents to text which can be saved to word or audio files.
- Enhanced homophone and spell check, with a thesaurus and speaking dictionary.
- Predictive text to help with writing.
- Tools to help you collect and organise your research materials.
For more information on how to use ClaroRead, please watch the ClaroRead video guides [via YouTube]
Dragon enables fast, accurate dictation and transcription with the right level of customisation. Create, edit and format documents by voice – quickly and accurately.
Watch the Dragon Pro instructional video [via YouTube]
Dragon Quick Start Guide [PDF, 950KB]