Use C++ to build a crypto trading platform I: User input
About this course
You will learn how to write, compile, and run a C++ program. The course also covers programming concepts such as if statements, loops, and simple functions.
The topics we cover include:
- Write, compile, and run a C++ program that prints messages to the console
- Use the standard library to do text I/O in the console
- Write and call simple functions
- Use a while loop to repeatedly receive and respond to user input
- Use if statements to conditionally execute different parts of a program.
By the end of the course, you will have started developing a simplified cryptocurrency trading platform in C++.