Use C++ to build a crypto trading platform V: Final system
About this course
You will learn how to use object interactions to achieve complex functionality through a simple command sequence. The course also covers programming concepts such as static and non-static functions.
The topics we cover include:
- Use object interactions to achieve complex functionality through a simple command sequence
- Explain how to model a familiar real-world entity as a class with data and functions
- Decide when it is appropriate to use static or non-static functions
- Object interactions
- Modelling real-world items with classes
- Static and non-static functions.
By the end of the course, you will have a fully functional crypto-currency exchange application.