Study Veterinary Sciences by distance learning
Gain a prestigious master's developed by experts at the Royal Veterinary College (RVC).
Gain a prestigious master's developed by experts at the Royal Veterinary College (RVC), named as the top veterinary school in the QS World University Rankings 2023. Whether you’re a veterinarian, livestock farmer or scientist, there are options to suit you.
Our current Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health programme (MSc, Pg Diploma and Pg Certificate) offers a significant level of overlap in terms of scope and modules. Please note that the Livestock Health and Production programme is no longer offered.
I found the study method very convenient because it was a perfect fit with my professional job. Also, the flexible schedule was optimal and allowed the possibility of spreading the full course over several years.Bart Sustronck, MSc Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health, Belgium
- 240-hour individual modules - Credit bearing and can be used as credit towards further study
- 50-hour individual modules - Non-credit bearing for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- 35-hour individual modules - Non-credit bearing for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
How you study
- Flexibly: Fit your study around your commitments.
- Online: Study anywhere. If you need to travel, take your studies with you.
- Affordably: Study modules individually and divide up the cost.
Boost your career development
- Update your professional knowledge.
- Gain new specialist skills.
- Enhance your practical experience with an academic degree.