Skip to main content

Project management and research coordination

Module information>

Academic Direction
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
Modes of Study

To introduce a range of project management techniques, tools and methods which can help ensure the smooth delivery of clinical trials.It is an option for all students on the MSc Clinical Trials, PG Diploma Clinical Trials, MSc Epidemiology, PG Diploma/MSc Global Health Policy.


15 [150 hours]


This module will be assessed by two assessed assignments (AA) one worth 70% of the module marks and the other worth 30%. To pass the module, you will need to achieve an overall gradepoint average of 2, including at least a gradepoint of 1 in each AA.

If you fail the module overall, you are allowed one further attempt at the failed element(s).

For full information regarding this module please see the module specification.