Professionals in Humanitarian Assistance & Protection (PHAP) Bursary
Members of Professionals in Humanitarian Assistance & Protection (PHAP) can receive a 10% discount on their fees towards the MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies programme.
Available to new applicants eligible for the MA programme, and registered students who have registered from the 2016/17 academic year onwards.
You can indicate on your application form at the point of applying that you wish to be considered for the Professionals in Humanitarian Assistance & Protection (PHAP) Bursary in the ‘Scholarships and Bursaries’ section.
You must also provide a scanned copy of your PHAP Membership Badge to allow us to verify your current membership.
You can contact us via our online enquiry system.
Registered students who have been issued a code in previous academic year(s) and wish to request a code for the current session should contact us via this method.
As a registered student requesting another code, or as a new student you should provide your student number, the academic year you initially registered with us and provide a scanned copy of your PHAP Membership badge.
The deadline for new and registered student’s to request this bursary is at least two weeks before the programme application deadline for the relevant academic session.
- To be eligible you must be a current member of Professionals in Humanitarian Assistance & Protection (PHAP). You cannot be considered if your membership has expired.
- The bursary is only available for the MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies programme.
- The Bursary can be applied against module fees. It cannot be applied to application fees, recognition of prior learning fees, module continuation fees, extension of registration fees, examination centre fees or rechecks, nor against fees not charged directly by University of London such as fees charged by Teaching Centres.
- The Bursary may be awarded in addition to other scholarships and funding, though it cannot be used in conjunction with the Alumni Bursary or other University of London scholarships or bursaries.
- Bursaries may be reviewed on an annual basis and cannot be transferred to another individual.
- The Bursary is only valid for registrations from 2016/17 academic year onwards. The Bursary cannot be retroactively applied.