The UN Refugee Agency Bursary is a 10% bursary that can be applied against course module fees for an applicant who is a current UNHCR employee.
The UNHCR Bursary is available for the MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies and Postgraduate Laws programmes only for students/applicants who register from the 2020-2021 academic year onwards.
- Offer holders - you will not be considered for the UNHCR Bursary until you have received an offer for the MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies or a Postgraduate Laws programme.
- The UNHCR Bursary is only available to new students, you cannot be considered for the bursary as a registered student.
You can select the UNHCR Bursary in the ‘Scholarships and bursaries’ section of the online application form.
To support the bursary application you should upload (under other supporting documents) one of the following as evidence:
- A copy of a contract or employment letter
- A signed or stamped letter from UNHCR staff confirming employee or affiliate status
- An email from a UNHCR senior or HR staff colleague (with official signature for admissions follow-up if required) confirming active employee/affiliate status of applicant.