Payment by Flywire
You can use Flywire to pay your student fees.
Flywire enables you to make payments easily and securely in your own currency using a variety of local payment methods including online banking, bank transfers, cards, and e-wallets. The available payment methods depend on the country you are paying from.
You will be able to take advantage of these increased payment options to make payments via the ‘My Account’ section of the Student Portal.
Please follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Portal, select your username at the top of the page to access ‘My Account’, and then select the ‘My finance and payment’ link.
- Select the fees that you wish to pay online.
- You will be redirected to the Flywire webpage where you will be presented with the options available to you and the corresponding amounts due in local/other currencies.
- Pay by credit/debit card*, bank transfer** or other online payments via Flywire. The available payment methods will depend on the country you are paying from.
- Once your payment has been set up in Flywire, to complete the process, please select the ‘Return to University of London’ button. Please do not click the back browser navigation button.
- Once payment is approved you will be able to print a receipt.
*If a credit/debit card option is available for your payment, only the card brands available for your country will be displayed. This is also true for other online payment methods. Flywire accepts American Express card payments for some, but not all, countries. The final amount shown in your home currency includes any charges or fees charged by your credit/ debit/ charge card provider, any exchange rate fees and Flywire service charges. Any rate comparisons should be made against your card providers full rate and charges and not just against the daily interbank rate. Paying by card does not provide the assurance of a best rate guarantee. Paying by bank transfer does - www.flywire.com/legal/best-price-guarantee
**The bank transfer payment method displays the amount due along with instructions on how to initiate the transfer of funds. This can be done at your bank in person or through your online banking platform to complete the payment. Services will not be provided until the full payment has been received. You may be subject to additional fees it you pay in a different currency than the one selected in Flywire. The exchange rate provided by Flywire may differ from the daily interbank rate. Flywire assures a best rate guarantee when paying by bank transfer - www.flywire.com/legal/best-price-guarantee
Enquiries related to your payment through Flywire
- Video walkthroughs
- Country telephone numbers
- Live chat and help requests
Other payment options
You can pay your fees in a number of ways. For more information please view our How to pay your fees section.