British University Vietnam
Connect with us
Federation member information>
Founded in 2009, British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international university in Vietnam to offer degrees from the prestigious University of London.BUV’s mission has two key aims: to provide high-quality British degrees at a world-class campus in Vietnam; and to create a new generation of discoverers, explorers and creative thinkers who are educated, trained, and prepared to thrive in future (4IR) fields of work and life.As a student at BUV, you have access to all of the benefits of a recognised British university degree programme and a unique opportunity to engage in a British learning experience, all in Vietnam. The courses you will study and the standard of academic excellence are assessed to the same high standard as students pursuing their education in London.BUV’s campus is located in the Ecopark township. It is recognised as one of Asia's best educational environments, with a current capacity of up to 2,000 students and up to 7,000 students upon completion of all expansion phases.
About British University Vietnam
- Gain globally-recognised qualifications directly from the University of London while studying in the heart of Vietnam. Receive academic quality that is upheld to the standards of the UK’s Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA).
- Study and mingle in an embracing environment of local and international peers.
- Learn from a 100% international faculty with teaching experience at distinguished universities worldwide and years of industry practice.
- Be a part of our exceptional employability rate – 100% of BUV students are employed or in pursuit of postgraduate education within 3 months after graduation. Develop the mindset, knowledge, and skills to succeed in the global employment market. Take advantage of BUV’s Personal Development Programme and Career Services and gain access to a wealth of skills training workshops, thousands of internship opportunities every year, and a growing partnership network of 400+ international and national industry partners.
- Transfer to a wide range of universities in the UK and other countries that recognise the British higher education system, such as the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, EU countries, and more.
- Save on cost while obtaining degrees of identical value as studying in the UK. The estimated living cost for 3 years of studying abroad in the UK ranges from 40,800 USD (HSBC) to 60.000 USD (Coventry University) compared to 15,800 USD in Vietnam (Numbeo).
- Study at one of the best educational environments in Asia. Our BUV Ecopark Campus is designed and built to international standards, integrating state-of-the-art learning technologies with beautiful and iconic architecture. The current campus capacity is up to 2000 students and will increase to 7000 students upon completing all expansion phases. Take a virtual tour of our campus on the BUV website.
- Experience Vietnam’s scenic beauty, bustling cities, unique culture, and rich history. Discover why so many travellers, expats, and international students have chosen this nation as their new home.