When you graduate from the University of London, you receive two important documents: your Final Diploma; and, in most cases, a Diploma Supplement.
The Final Diploma
- Indicates that you were registered with us and awarded a University of London degree, diploma or certificate.
- Gives the name of the University of London member institution that conducted the examinations.
- Features the University of London crest and the Vice-Chancellor's signature.
The Diploma Supplement
- Describes the nature, level and content of the programme that you have successfully completed.
- Includes the transcript of courses taken, marks achieved and overall classification.
- States the role of the University of London member institution and the method of study.
Attend the Graduation Ceremony in London
When you complete your degree, you have the option of joining students from around the world at our graduation ceremony in London. The ceremony is presided over by the University of London's Vice-Chancellor, or Chancellor, HRH The Princess Royal.