Halls of residence and student accommodation

We have a wide range of accommodation options across London to suit every requirement. All University of London students can apply to live in our Intercollegiate Halls. The larger member institutions have their own halls, but a number of the smaller, more specialised institutions do not.

The University of London Housing Services are also able to offer advice to students and staff seeking accommodation in the private sector and have a range of flats available to all students of the University.

Accommodation Near Kings Cross Tube Station Central London Accommodation Reception and Seating Area
The Garden Halls lobby with the staircase to the Dining Room

Our Accommodation options